Hello you gorgeous tumblr people! Thanks so much for 200 followers! It means so much to me that 200 of you amazing people put up with my dorkiness and take the time to talk to me. You guys always make me smile and are genuinely fantastic. I’m so grateful for each one of you beautiful little llamas. In order to celebrate, I have decided to host my very first giveaway! Now, enough babble and let’s get on with the rules.
- You must be following me as this giveaway is primarily to thank all of my lovely followers. I will be checking.
- You may like this post in order to bookmark it, but only reblogs will count as entries. You may, however, reblog as many times as you like, but please don’t spam your followers.
- This giveaway is international thanks to the Book Depository. Just make sure they ship to your country.
- No giveaway blogs please!
- Make sure your ask box is open, as I will be contacting you through it. If it isn’t, another winner will be chosen.
- You have to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book. I promise I will not stalk you or do anything else with it (too lazy anyways)
- The winner will be chosen via a random number generator.
- The winner of this giveaway will be announced on my birthday (October 11th)
because I’ll be very happy that day and would love to share my joy
- The winner will have 48 hours to reply. If they don’t, another one will be chosen.
- If you have any questions, just leave me an ask and I’ll be glad to help you out.
- There will be one winner. (I’m sorry but I’m pretty broke)
- The winner will receive my eternal love and friendship.
- The winner will get to choose one of the books pictured above. I have tried to make the books as diverse as possible so I hope you find something you like.
- The book can be any edition you like as long as it’s under 15 euro
- You may pick any book in the same series as the ones above (say you can have Allegiant instead of Divergent)
Good luck everyone! And thanks again so much to all of you guys, who stick with me and make my day all the time. You mean the world to me my little llamas :D
hot people are always hotter when you find out how nice they are
HREADSBOOKS 1K FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY!
I’ve reached 1,000 followers! That means it’s giveaway time again. I wanted to thank my followers so much for all the great book discussions and recommendations, you guys are incredible!
1. There will be one winner. They will get to choose three books from the following list:
- The Virgin Suicides By: Jeffrey Eugenides
- Sharp Objects By: Gillian Flynn
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer By: Michelle Hodkin
- Wintergirls By: Laurie Halse Anderson
- Night Film By: Marisha Pessl
- The Name of the Star By: Maureen Johnson
If the winner has already read these books (or they want the next in the series, etc.) I’ll work something out with them. All books will be paperback (covers may be different than the ones pictured) and sent from The Book Depository. The winner must be willing to give me their address.
2. You must be following hreadsbooks. No giveaway blogs.
3. You can reblog this once for an entry. Likes do not count.
4. If you are younger than 18 please ask parents permission.
5. This giveaway is international. If the Book Depository ships to you, you are eligible.
6. This Giveaway ends 10/22/2014. Once I contact the winner, they have 72 hours to respond with their address.
If you have any questions please ask.
Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd, 1975
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
For me, being able to be vulnerable is difficult, but it’s just something that I feel comfortable doing. I need to fully understand why, the thought-process behind the character and I have to believe it. That comes from a lot of preparation.
*presses the button* *worships the button* *becomes the button*
im annoyed that i dont make time for study, im annoyed that my grades are slipping and im annoyed that there is nobody else to blame but myself